Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Changes of Life






I've been wondering all this while, does everything I own right now suppose to last forever. I used to naively think that, yes, it is going to last forever, everything. However, as time goes by, things change, people change, points of view change, as well as feelings and life. 

Don't always put high expectation cause people don't usually put you on top of the list. Well, maybe you used to be one.. When you actually think how important are you in people's life, eventually it turned out to be just another passerby in their life. Sarcastic isnt't? Thus, I've learned, and never put high expectation on people and even myself, sometimes I'm pretty disappointed with myself too. 


Blame it to YOLO (You Only Live Once)! I gone wildddddd~ JOKING!



Let's talk about my life! Havent been updating my blog. I was working with Carslberg at  "Where's The Party" @ Penang last weekend! It was awesome!!!! 



















Had fun partying with the girls! Well, I guess i was there for partying instead of working! LOL. Great experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment