Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I have yet to think about the title

Ok well, I never thought of the coming of today. I will never, EVER, EVER expect that I would back to blogsphere. This is totally out of BOREDOM. 

Yes it is trimester break. I'm supposed to be happy and excited about it cause I'm finally free from examination, assignment and uni. Which turned out to be opposite, No i'm not unhappy about it, I'm just bored. Merely bored.

I love my home, I love to lay on my bed, I love spending time with my family, its just BORED cause I'm used to have entertainments around me when Im in Melaka. Mahjong, chill, shopping, and most importantly, my puppy :(





Yes, I miss my puppy alot. That's one of the major reason why am i bored. Yes, i bought a puppy btw. If you've followed me in my twitter/instagram/facebook, then you probably know that I just rare a puppy about 2 months ago. He is now probably sleeping inside his cage, or playing alone in the room. Totally not used to it without his existence, its just day 2 and I'll have to bear for another 3weeks. Omgosh imagine it.

Just a random post by the way, which I know there will be no readers as well. haha blame it on me, I've been missing for way too long. My bad. 



Timmy boy. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment