Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Weather is killing me

Sorry for being in a hiatus mode for weeks. I was busy preparing for finals, ehem should be really lazy to blog. I even got lazy to on my laptop ever since i got my ibaby. So that makes up why i blogged not that often and this is just another random entry.

However, chinese new year is officially o-v-e-r. Well i gotta admit that my cny this year wasn't that happening compared to last few years. It's just a relaxing break for me, which i can staying up late just to mahjung, gamble, doing crap and nonsense and woke up in the afternoon. Lunch-dessert-rest-dinner-supper-mahjung. That's define my cny. Teehee.

Bet you've seen my CNY album on the my facebook profile? :D


Chor2-visiting close relatives.


Photobucket


Collected not much angpaus since not much relatives came back like what i mentioned in my last post. And i must show you a super extraordinary one received from my piano teacher.

Epic piano teacher is epic.


Photobucket


Well, guess i won't have a chance to use it since i don't visit jingsi book store, and i don't even read story books. My bad. My younger brother reads Steve Job/Dan Brown, youngest brother reads chinese historical story, while me the eldest sister reads CLEO and Mr. Midnight wtf.


Back to the topic, had an awesome dinner with boyf and his friends @ Muar. Love knowing the girlfriends, they are so cute and so nice having fun with them. When can we meet again T_T



Photobucket




The summarized version of dishes that night.
Photobucket



Group pic of the day.
Photobucket

That's all for the cny.


It is finals week now and i'm always procrastinating. One paper down today and four more to go. The next paper will be at 14th of Feb, screw up my valentine. Pffffft. Still planning to go for valentine dinner though.

Slept not more than 3 hours last night, thought to have a power nap just now. Stupid weather just spoiled my power nap, woke up 2 hours later cause i was sweating! Geeeeeez! I need a good sleep tonight, needa study!



Photobucket


By the way, anyone up for MIXX this friday right after my last paper? Hahahaha i'm so in clubbing mode, cause i never been there -.-

I desperately wannnnnnnnnnna go before my internship starts!

One last thing, follow me in instagram and path! Always active, 24/7 :D

Goooodbye, goodluck for all of those having finals :)

2 comments: