Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Pre-Chinese New Year words

Photobucket

P/s: Ignore the photo quality i posted in this entry. They were all taken with my phone. tsk tsk.


How are you guys spending your pre cny? Bet most of us are busy preparing for cny by doing house cleaning, shopping for cny goods, car wash, helping parents and etc. I read everyone status in Facebook saying that they are having a real good time spending at home while preparing for lunar year, and they are totally in the CNY mood. *jealous*

Yes, i'm pretty jealous at the people around who are having the huge CNY mood. Guess what, i just literally lost mine this year. I have no reason why T.T

Perhaps for me, cny is meant to be spending with family and relatives which i don't have much relatives coming back this year. I usually spend my cny at different states, e.g : Singapore, Kedah, Penang, Johor instead of KB. I have so much more, (MORE i mean) relatives out there.

Daddy even went back to his hometown last few days, now i am feeling kind of regret not going back with him. Or else i'll be extremely busy socializing with my couzzie right now.



Photobucket


One more thing that i do not feel anticipated for the coming CNY, it is mostly due to my Cny shirts/dresses, i used to try it on for a few times before i wear them on CNY. The feeling of anticipation of wearing brand new pwetty dresses on CNY drives my mood on.

But how about this year, which i just bought and tried 1 time and guess what i'm not in love with most of the pieces. Fml. I even had a thought of selling off one of the blouses i bought. *self-slap*

Instead, i'm excited for my shoes this CNY. Can't wait to wear them! =D


Photobucket



Well, here is some good news for myself. Most of people couldn't recognized me this time, even my ahyi couldn't!

I greeted her this morning and she was stoning for a few seconds and keep thinking who is this girl greeting her ahyi. Couzzie back from singapore claimed that they couldn't recognize me if i didn't greet my aunt.

Anyway, they said i'm skinnier and look TOTALLY 100% different. *laughs* And most of them asked if i ever diet in Malacca. *big big laughs*


Well, i didn't. Maybe stress la.

"Stress". So ironic for a people like me who didn't attend much of the classes and worry about course works and examination said the word "stress". TSK


Photobucket


Found this in my house, just knew that my dad has it for free. Lol. Save up the thought of lining up for it.

Gonna wash my hair, blow nice nice, set nice nice tonight. Not going to wash my hair on the first day of cny as it might wash all the lucks away. Undeniably i'm pretty superstitious about the beliefs for CNY :D



Photobucket


Photobucket

Let's enjoy some vain pics of myself before proceeding to next story of mine :P All edited using iphone apps. So fun playing with those apps. =D


Well, what should i say. Being a grown up is tough. You have to be considerate, understanding, multi-task. I admit i was emotionally disturbed since yesterday, and today just hasn't got better. I need to talk, i need solutions, i need a soul mate. I can't afford to do these all by myself.

I'm just like any other fragile and vulnerable human. Not as strong as you thought. Sometimes i hope, there is at least some heart-warming words to keep me secure, ignorance is the last thing i need. I am not demanding for more, just a little, already more than enough.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment