Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I smell Freedom!

Photobucket

Yesh! Will be totally free after the dance practical tomorrow and the last presentation class this friday! I smell Freedom babeh! And i smell Home! Mummy,daddy!!!


Going back to hometown for CNY break next week,me gusta!

Let me see.... it's been 2 months and another plus that i didn't went back to my hometown. And CNY ahead. Love love love cny the most! Cause i can haz pretty clothes,dresses,shoes to wear. Not to mention, lots of angpaus awaits! And the most important thing, to meet up with long-lost relatives and friends! Yay! *dancing/shaking butt*


Photos taken last Christmas' 2011. #random

Photobucket



He literally asked for a photo.Macam fans. Tsk tsk.
Photobucket




First time spending X'mas with my girl :)
Photobucket



Chubbbby face!
Photobucket



After cny, finals, Phuket trip ahead. Sooooo anticipating! Not looking forward for finals definitely. Gotta study for finals again during CNY. *grumpy*



Huanie and meimei wishing you a happy CNY! =D
Photobucket




Can you believe that i'm going to have my internship next semester?! Time flies. Which mean i have to go through everything in melaka without my besties and roommies :( They all went back to their hometown for internship. urghhh. For 3 months!!!



Photobucket


Luckily boyfriend is still here with me. Heeee.

Offfff tooooo sleeeeeep. I'm just bored and blogged randomly :P

1 comment:

  1. Show your cleavage please?
    Why pixelated it? :(

    ReplyDelete