Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NEED A BREAK

I'm busy i'm busy i'm busy i'm busy i'm busy i'm busy!

Really busy!

But i'm slacking -____________-

TOLD YOU.I'm good at procrastinating.

I got really depressing because i couldn't get any internship YET. ANYONE?

I NEED A FREAKING INTERNSHIP IN MELAKA DURING FEB UNTIL MAY 2012!

And also piles of assignment to be done in a MERRY DECEMBER.

Couldn't blame anyone but myself,that's the thing you need to sacrifice when you always do your work LAST MINUTE. Lesson never learnt. *self-slap*


Forced the sleepy huanie to camwhore with me during late night.

Epic phailed.He got really drowsy already! :P


Photobucket




Wanted to plan something during X'mas and also New Year Eve. Hmmmphhhhhhh.

And i WANNA GO SHOP LA. DESPERATE! Ok..not until you've done ur assignment and stuff missy.

Kthxbai.Just talking crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment