Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Johnnie Walker "Step Inside The Black Circuit" 26 Nov @ KL Live

Remember my last post saying that i went for clinique's free make over? Yes, the make over was perfectly suitable for the party at the night i attended. Johnnie Walker - Step Inside The Black Circuit! I won the VIP passes again! *love*

Never intend to brag but i think i'm kind of lucky to win these. Arthurs Day the first, Hennessy Artistry the second (which i gave up and went for work and i am truly regret), and Johnnie Walker the next! I was about to give up going for JW due to work next day, but it seemed like it was fated because my boss cancelled the job due to some issue! Ahaaa!

This time, i'm partying with dearest yeeying aka Johanna, Emma, and their brother and emma's boyfie! Thanks for everything from accommodation to transportation! Hee!


All prepared for the party. I think i look good when the pic is blur. Haha!
Photobucket



Pre-party - Camwhore in the car -.-
Photobucket





Photobucket




Realized that my eyes couldn't open that wide? It's because of flash.
My eyes couldnt stand much flash. EPIC FAILEDDDD.
Photobucket



We had dinner in Tony Roma's @ Pavillion after collecting my passes and went right back to KL Live after our dinner :)


Photobucket



As the adage goes, picture speaks a thousand words. So yes, let'em speak.


Photobucket



With the Founder of Malaysia Hottest Blogger and bloggers
Photobucket




Photobucket




2 pretty bloggers Vivian And Wilee beside me :D
Photobucket



And Emma!
Photobucket



Sweaty and Oily face all over me :S
Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket



Lastly, fav pic of all! :)
Photobucket


Ahhhhhhhhhh.Another test this friday and also boyfie's birthday! Gotta be busy! See ya :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!I'm banging my head on the wall now!a lot of pics of mine!

    ReplyDelete