Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holly Holiday!

Photobucket




Kids *HIMYM influence*, i'm back :D

So guess, when was the last update of this dead blog?

12th Of August which talking about Chatime In Melaka. Lol. And now its already 1st of October. Mehhh.

Do u know what's the main reason that i back to blog now?

Definitely not because i have the mood to blog, because the mood of blogging already faded long time ago. Deng.






it is because of the web page loading error for TETRIS BATTLE.

I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW AND I'M FURIOUS!!!!!!!! :X

Well, guess u guys know how addictive is this game? I've been thinking about the game all the time, still im not a professional player. :P

Alright,will talk about tetris battle soon in coming post.Now, lets talk about my holiday! Oh nananana!

Just finished my last paper yesterday and my holiday started! Now i can play tetris battle without guiltiness :O (everything about tetris)

My long awaited trip is just next MONDAY!!! Guess where am i heading this time?










Big hint given.So guess now! NO present, but if u want i can bring u some from there, no big deal :)

Hopefully it would be fun! Never really been to someplace like this because my mom never allowed me to. Oh well :(

Okay! Guess what's more on this exciting month?









Whose birthday?? I CAN'T HEAR! Tsk tsk.

Alright don't intend to get u all guessing. It's yours truly's birthday!!!


I'm gonna celebrating it in my hometown again, and this time, lots of my friend wouldn't be around since they are outstation studying already. Hmmm T.T

Anyway, still looking forward for that day. Ngek ngek.

Guess tetris battle heard my ragging, goodbai fellows!

To all MMU students out there, HAPPY HOLIDAY! SEE YOU GUYS AFTER 2weeks yo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment