Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Arthurs Day 2011 @ Turf Club Sepang

I know i'm late for this post as Arthurs day passed for like 3weeks already? That time i was really busy preparing for my nx 3 papers and hardly had the little time to blog.

So Arthurs Day brought by Guinness!

Question : How do i win those exclusive tickets?!

Answer : From Says.My! (retweeting tweet from twitter)

Thanks alot to Says and also lucklady for giving me such a luck to win 5 exclusive tickets! Bet this was the best luck i ever had during 2011.

Well u know my 2011 sucks.I know i've nagged about this zillion times already :S

Luckily it was happening on the friday which i finished my 3rd paper in the morning and headed to sepang for the event.I had 5 days gap until my next 3 papers.So yeah, why not! To Arthurs to Taio!

Tagged my girls along.Another ang ang apple ang not here again T.T

Photobucket

We were having too much fun dressing up for this event and made the guys waited for us for quite a time.Hmph sorry fellas,girls' dolling up and u know.

And guess what! Met my secondary school mates there! So excited because we didn't met for ages, when i say ages, means ages. guess after we graduated we didn't meet up at all anymore?


Dearest zwei, whom also my childhood best companion :)
Photobucket




Lovely mun,my secondary choir best mate! I remember all those things we did!
Photobucket




And tada Cutie jing.I known her since i was 4 or 5 i guess!
Photobucket



Group pic with the girls! :-)
Photobucket


Wasn't able to join them for the next station, because they left earlier.While we decided to be at there to see Taio Cruz.

Well you know, we don't really know those singer other than MizzNina,Soler and Taio Cruz.We waited quite A TIME for taio to sing on the stage.And there was a performance that kind of too long and potong steam.

So we girls decided to take a break from surrounded people, heat, killing high heels etc.Those heels were killing our feet,NO JOKING.

Oh ya,seen anyone familiar on the following pic? It's dearest Johanna Soh. Support her new blog here.



Photobucket




So envy that she got this electric arthurs day t-shirt!Got light somemore!
Photobucket




After a short break along the divider,we started to camwhore. Oh women.



Photobucket




We both bought our dresses in the same boutique a night before.
A bit expensive but it's all worth it!
Photobucket






Photobucket





We both looked alike that night and lots of them tot she was me! Hahaha!
Photobucket





Last,my current profile picture which saya suka sangat!
Photobucket



Oh my,i purposely spent time on this post just to spend time while waiting for the dead or alive moment at 7pm.

RESULTS ARE SCARY!

Godblessme.I seriously need lucks this time! :(

Goodluck to you as well :)

5 comments:

  1. I saw 2 familiar faces here! Limun and Johanna XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we studying at same college XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa this world is so small! We're from the same hometown :)

    ReplyDelete