Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

20th is Official.

Photobucket


So the day has arrived, 16th October 2011, mua birthday!! And so, i gotta accept that i'm now officially 20th. :'(

Stepping into 20th years old isn't fun, the 2 in front of the O matters. In a blink of an eye, 3, 4, 5 coming, am i right?

Being 20th means you GOTTA be mature,though i'm still very immature at times.I'm the eldest one in the family but in fact i feel like i'm the youngest one. And there's always someone that always treat me like a child,not only my parents and him. Thankyou :-)

I feel pampered because theres always people who love,care,and worry about me.My family,boyfriend,darlings and of course my bestfriends! :-)

Actually i'm a girl who is easy to be satisfied,i admit i'm quite demanding.But yes,anything can fulfill me.Once i'm unhappy,buying a new things no matter what,can eventually cheer up my day.

Talking about my first advanced birthday celebration, it was happening in my hometown with the bestfriends of mine. Only those who happened to be at hometown could attend it, most of them already left to outstation to further their studies :(

Well i was told that it was a gathering at tutti frutti so i went.And it turned out to be my surprised birthday celebration! Hahaha Sneaky ya'll!



Don't forget to present your student ID during weekdays! 10% off :)
Photobucket




Here comes my fruit cake!
Photobucket




Thanks to this Supergirl. She planned everything from present to this! :)
Photobucket




With chinchee :-)
Photobucket




With lian :D
Photobucket




With the only guy of the day.Good guy gone bad :P Lol
Photobucket




And lastly with my ping ping! :D
Photobucket



And as usual a group pic :D

Photobucket



Me and my pressie!! :D Thankyou guys! :)
Photobucket


And i know i don't look good in all those picture and spare my very casual dressing as well.Didn't expect they will celebrate for me that early so i simply wore a T bought from penang LOL!

so thankyou guys!! Thanks a million! :D

Going to leave kb tomorrow.Sch reopen is just tomorrow. Sadddd.

Aite, Will update more! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment