Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hectic July

My blog is getting boring i know,lack of update is the main problem.LAZY and BUZY this july. :'(

So do u know...i'm the one who always burn midnight oil.It's already week 8, meaning the due date for every assignments is getting near and near.Whoops.Better get it done asap before i can go back to mua hometown.

Yey i can't wait yoooo.It's been almost 2months plus i haven't get back to my hometown yet.Not really a homesick person, but sometimes i do miss my home whenever i'm upset with things.Missing my family, friends and especially my youngest brother,who always con my money! $.$

Money oh money,come to mama.I need my salary yo!Probably can collect all of them only at the end of september.So fml.Its okay,i still not broke yet.still looking for part-time job as i hate to spend my weekend at home.Unless i'm going somewhere at the weekend then i will Wheeeeeeeeeee :*

Well,my weekend for this week and nx week is fully occupied.Hahahahahahaha.Looking forward to it!! Nernehnernehhhh *wicked smile

I didn't take loads of photo of what i've been doing this month, but i took alot of photos of myself. Camwhore to spend time,why not? :P


The following pic was last time when i have my bangs.It's been weeks i guess?And fyi it is long now,and it looks better <3




And the following pic was taken on the car while heading my way to sentral.Remember my last post?I went to watch Liverpool.Wearing this before changing into bf's liverpool jersey. :)






And this one was taken at TBS while waiting bus depart back to Melaka.With the over-sized jersey.




And this one was taken before heading out for the movie The Hangover Part II last sunday.The movie was awesome! Can't stop laughing when thinking of some scene. You guys should watch it! And download the part I watch too :P







Last but not least,my current favourite pic! :D


And i'm sorry for my vainness.HAHAHAHA.

Seeeee youuu.I shall come back with some really, interesting and factual post. *the light of the bulb already switching on*

TarTar!

No comments:

Post a Comment