Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hola June



Time flies.I still remember the time i chilled with my friends at malacca last christmas, and guess what.....it's been ALMOST 6months apart from the last christmas.

As the phase goes, time waits for no man, no woman, no lengzai, even LENGLUI also HE doesn't want to wait! Ahahaha! Bo bian lo.......he has to be fair.

Fyi,back in melaka.If you ever notice my tweets.Been stop/LESS tweeting for this few days due to packed timetable recently.Done my part time job at Pikom Pc Fair the past few days.

And right after the part-time job thingie,CLASS STARTING the next morning.Disasterous morning i had yesterday,long story.........but glad that i get it all done already.Well,it doesn't mean anything if youre position is higher than others.Start bull-shitting your so-called reasonable explanation,although,we know (even you know) how ridiculous was the mistake.Alah,whatever....

Still not used to writing task,because its been MONTHS never write.Ok lah....will get used to it soon one.And will put on more efforts to be more hardworking this semester!

Oh yeah,i moved to new home! New roommates/housemates. More "home" feeling here but the distance is sort of FAR compared to my previous apartment.Hehehe,it's okay maybe next semester u will see a slimmer me! TSK TSK. but tanner me perhaps? CANNOT! I canot be tanned! Must apply a bottle of sunblock everyday and bring umbrella everytime!!! UV strong u tau!

Okok...lazy to crap already now.I'mmmmmm sleepy! Goodnites!!

1 comment: