Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, May 6, 2011

On a random HOT day..

Oh well...another sleepless night..the weather is killing me, well, everyone. Been twisting on the bed throughout all the night and i just can't find a proper sleeping position. sleep and woke.. that's all i did and finally decided not to bear with it anymore and woke up see if i could find anyone online. Saw around 72 people online and i know the right one wasn't there. And i'm missing the right one, so badly.

Unlikely desperate cow that could just pop anything with a random people online. You basically don't have the right to know what i'm up to on this super early morning and i have the right not to answer every single question of you. In short that was irritating. It just happened once and only once that we coincidently online at the same time and it doesn't matter at all. Sorry but i'm not that 'friendly' towards strangers.

I started to miss my small hubbie (it is a pillow if you guys wonder), blanket, bed, arghhh. My body been acting really particular, not only bladder system but also my mind and body that are looking for correct sleeping position on a different bed. lol. I guess i have some issue with diff bed :P

For god's sake another 2hours and half, it gonna be some kind of WARS happening. Gosh..it is all about subject registration and i feel stressful everytime this kind of thing approaching. I'm afraid i couldn't get the best time as prepared. It's gonna be real frustrating if couldn't get the right one. So pls..godblessme!

Feeling emotional now. I'm the kind of girl who is easily adapted to the environment, totally engage with it once i got used with it. And now i'm used to be with mister tee-eff and asking me to separate with this fella for such a long period got me really upset. Not quite used to it AT ALL.

Hey, don't say i don't miss my family and friends and all, i miss them too! It would be perfect if somehow i can be with everyone i love at the same time. But u know, it is impossible. People do have to separate and it actually makes us realize how much we miss each other.

See?Im being emotional now..Does every girl has to be so emotional, at least once in a month? I hope it is PMS effect. Should have get a good rest at my hometown and get a real bonding session with family and best friends and all. There's always a saying, " there is no longer a distance when technology exists" right? I put my hope and faith on it ALREADY lol.

Rarely staying awake at this hour, couldn't be surprise anymore that i blogged at this hour. And still, blogged something really emotional. Well, it helps. It soothe my mood a little =)

And no worries k?I'm fine.Just randomly feeling EMO. Arghhhhhh. Can i like, pop some sleeping pills and SLEEP?! I think this is a real bad idea, perhaps a nap will do.



And YOU, better dream of me every night!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment