Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dreams?

Gahhh it is 8.25pm right now and i'm feeling darn sleepy already.Perhaps the cool weather do play a part to make me feel sleepy at this hour! Feel glad that i'm at my hometown now because it is raining almost everyday!

But the weather is unpredictable enough that it could be scorching HOT at the noon and a BIG & HEAVY downpour at the evening or night. The degree of the weather in Melaka is really severe, it is totally unbearable!! RAWRRRRRRRRR

Don't wanna doze off this early because i could be waking up at the hour like 12am or 1am.Eeks hate to wake up at this hour because the timing is rather weird... Zzz and i'm afraid to wake up at midnight.Negative imagination runs on my mind whenever i woke up at the midnight.So..decided to blog a little. :P

Talking about dreams, who doesn't have one? Me either. But....my dream could be a little be materialistic Ahahaha, but i hope i could fulfill it with my hard-earned money k! Ngehehe anyway don't laugh at me ok. :P

I hope i am able to earn lotsssss of money in the future, get a good position like..Manager Of Public Relation (tsktsk) this kind of thing. So i can wear my pretty clothes/dresses/suites to office! Ahaha. Wearing pretty makes my day ALWAYS :D

And out of all things....i wish to collect all the bags such as Coach, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci and all. SERIOUS!! I hope i can earn it by my own money! Not from my parents, bf, whoever generous who would likes to sponsor me money(as if gt this kind of ppl lar!), Andy Lau etc etc... but ME MYSELF. I WANT THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY!




















I got special obsession towards branded bags..only bags! I didn't own any now, and i don't have moneyyy to buyyyyy as i'm a poor student. Even if i work for part time only i can earn around rm80 a day, so i dont know when i can buy that with my rm80/perday salary. Probably 2years,and u'll see me wearing the same old clothes all the day like Liang Xi Mei.I hopeeeee i can achieve it in the future!! :P

And somehow i watched alot of gossipgirl and i wish to be a socialite like Serena Van Der Woodsen who gets invitation to every event almost everyday! So many party to attend sooooo fun! And she always get to wear designer's dresses. Zeles! Ok....this is an impossible dream to achieve, even blake lively doesn't has it? Ahaha idk.





Tell you some secret about a dream that i wished for when i was young...really young.when i was really naive or what means stupid in general. I was once, wished to participate in Miss Malaysia! Muahahaha! Even me myself wanna laugh when i thought of this dream. It could be damn embarrassed that i actually take part in it. Really. Couldn't imagine my fat and short body wearing gown and answering questions on the stage.



I googled this.Wicked smile she has!



Laugh lar laugh lar...i also know i canot one.Ahahaha.


Although i know some of you guys have higher dream, as long as you have a strong determination your dream could be achieved in the end. But, be prepared to accept any failure while you're trying to achieve your dream, and sometimes, just accept your luck. Need not to be too struggle when you know something is not going to happened, and think positively the most important thing.

It doesn't mean the END OF THE WORLD when your didn't reach your expectation, there are still hope! How could you give up just like that?! Despair could kills you anytime! And also bear in mind that, luck lady may not fell on you everytime, bad lucks do happen and it actually means that good luck is coming. I always believe in this. I damn suay this year and i know good luck is coming next year!! Hehehehe happy go lucky lor me! :D

I know right...i'm being very naggy on this post but i wanna cheer up those who faces failure.Really, it doesn't mean the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment