Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What i did last weekend....

Last weekend of mine had been fully occupied, and guess what i did? Hee nothing much, just being the working committee of the Chinese Orchestra's event the " 乐宴 concert " .

I'm not performing lah of course! Still in newbie level :P Just lend a hand during the pre-concert, during-the-concert, and after-the-concert. I'm pretty satisfied with this event, as the jobs given were really easy and relaxing. I LIKE!

And whats a coincidence i been that place before! Hahaha, when i was form 2. And it brought up loads of memories. I misss you guys :(


Anyhow, let's start with the post. And I'm gonna go with a brief one this time, aite?


They eat snake! I was behind there busy. tsk tsk tsk! :D




paste/draw/cut/the alphabets




Nice? :D





My camera doesn't work well in a dark condition! :(




annnnnd this is the stage!





Before the event starts...










During the concert. Photo credits to KentTan :D





And finally, we were all done w the event!











































I got no mood for blogging now because i'm just too happy for my brother! Congratulations!!! I wish i could back in town to celebrate with him! And all i wish he could get scholarships! Yayyy!

Bravoooo brother! All your efforts had paid off! :D

p/s:will blog about the appreciation dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment