Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Worst Starting of The Year!

I can now conclude, January of 2011 isn't my month at all! Shits happened.

Like i said, my year wouldn't be perfect without fireworks! This year i couldn't witness any fireworks even though i went for the new year eve celebration. Hmph! I WANT FIREWORKS!

Totally understand this is kinda impossible to see any fireworks.. unless there is an occasion.

Semester 2 is a bitch. I got quite a disappointing results for some of my mid-term examination, and yes what's the worst?

FINAL EXAM STARTS ON CHU LIU!

HATE EXAM ON MY CNY! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? WHY YOU HAVE TO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE????!?!?!

I wouldn't study on cny, but then i will worry about the finals. and so, my cny wouldn't be perfect!

SIGH.

i'm studying now, and i didn't even understand any single thing since i don't really focusing on it. tell me lah, how can you focus when you're studying at home? so many distractions ok!

And sooooooo, another worser shit happened.

MY
CAMERA
SPOILT!






Can you actually understand what am i trying to convey based on the pictures above?hahaha

My stupid water bottle was the culprit! The opener dont know what tai ji lah, opened and all the water spilled out in my bag! My baby olympus was in it my bag... a huge flood in it and my camera was officially dead, not functioning anymore :(

I WANT TO CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Gonna get the camera for fix tomoro. Yes, on tomoro! or else there will be no photos during cny, and HOW AM I GOING TO BLOG IN THE FUTURE???

Sad lo.. If couldn't fix, i think i'm so gonna save money to purchase a new one. Seriously, been living with my baby olympus for almost 2 yrs, and now it is gone like that, for sure i couldn't survive!

I must fix it back or else, PURCHASE a new one as soon as possible!

Yes i am damn serious now, i will really go and seek for a part-time job and save money for it. I WILL SERIOUSLY!

Sigh..my life is fucked up isn't it?

Hope that lucklady would fall on me this february onwards.

godbless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment