Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Monday, January 10, 2011

雨过天晴?

I feel like crying when i am looking at this pic too wtf. :'(



Feeling much more better when i don't need to fake a smile now. I got to admit days before i was being emotional and furious over something but now everything is over, i'm going to let it go and try my best to get over it. :)

Anyway, i received quite an "amount" of concerns from besties, friends. I am feeling so touched whenever im down, there are still many people around me that concern about me and promise me that they will got my back whenever i need them. That was truly touching. Thanks so much and i appreciate it a lot =)

However, i chose to close file. So don't ask me anymore what's happened actually blar blar blar..i don't want to talk about that anymore in order to let myself feeling better. I would really appreciate if you guys respect this decision. Thanks! :D

We're back on track. I believe that every relationship contains flaws, so do ours. We made mistakes and consequently we learnt from the mistake. Mistake like this, once is more than enough.

I accepted the apology and decided to start over since throughout all this 12months, we tried so hard to make it through every obstacles. It is not worth enough to let a small character to destroy all these. Anyhow, we promised to take this lesson together and never ever step any closer to mistake like that anymore.

At least from this incident, i know that our relationship actually have a commitment. And so, we realize how important this relationship meant to both of us. Fights, tears, hugs and everything... we will make it true.

Till then, chill :)

I can smile like this now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment