Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Resolutions!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOWS!!




Fyi, i went for shopping on my new year eve again! Ahhh, pretty happy with that even i'm fucking pokkai!

Went shopping and countdown at jonker with dearest papoi papiyo and wanyin were sooooo fun! because papiyo are really good in making jokes! And we witnessed so many funny scene as well! HAHAHA So lucky huh!

Papiyo requested us to wrote down our 2011 Resolution in a piece of paper and got to be signed by the others 3. I've written down mine :)


1) Lose 4kgs!
2) study harder to maintain my 3.0 cgpa!
3) BE A REAL GOOD GIRL!


and they were witnessed by three of them. :D

HOPEFULLY I CAN DO THAT!!!

The first thing came to my mind when tot of 2011's resolutions was, to become slim! Haha. Since there are already so many whatsoever anonymous that are saying im fat! lol thanks you for being so kind and honest told me the truth!!

Alright..that's all for my 2011's resolutions! What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment