Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Why Glee?

I'm so gonna dedicated this blog to Glee!

Alright, let's start from why do i know about Glee.Basically i knew it from my dear cousin, Steven who is far far away from me now.He introduced me a hell lot of best series/reality show. I'm glad that he is the one so understand me, we really have a same taste. How much i wish he was still at somewhere near me, so we can share our thoughts after the drama. How much i wish... =(

That was right after Glee Season 1 released he introduced me. Honestly, i don't really watch the entire episode of season 1 because i was literally busy and i had such a bad internet connection that wouldn't allow me to download any dramas. I just watched what cousin left it in my laptop.





What really inspired me to blog this is because, i used to receive negative comments about Glee, in music aspect. But really, was that bad? I couldn't tell how BAD was that, all i know, Glee's song are all awesome!

What i gotta admit is the story line of Glee really wasn't that good. Somehow, it was really boring. I often skip the boring part to the scene where they started to perform a song. And listening to the songs they performed, totally can made my day. Fact is, i can repeat it up to five times at once!

I love to listen how they cover of the hitz songs especially, how they did acapella, and when they sing, totally harmonized. Love it.

Forget you





I prefer their version than Katy Perry's!



Glee is so famous across the global now, from what we can see here, they have so many Glee-freak. There must be a reason inside, right?


Do not understand why there are still people who like to criticize it. If you know music, i bet you will love glee to the max. Alright, let's talk in song wise.


I always think Will is very sexy man and he sings really well!




The current highest repeated song in my play list



I love music, i always love music Just that i was not persistent enough when i learned music last time, because my piano teacher was really a fierce one. After finish my Grade 8 certificate, i did not continue my diploma, it was also due to my SPM examination. Now ever since i back to my hometown, i still play my piano, almost everyday.

I was once the choir member during primary and secondary school too. And do not say i'm so oh-piang that i love listening to malaysia's patriotic songs, the choir version of course. Eh, nice lah if you really found a choir team can perform very well. Ok lah, this one is only my opinion.

Fyi i listen to every kind music. from Jay Chou to Chopin. Hahaha. And i appreciate the existence of Chopin. He was such a music genius omg! God best creature ever!

I'm done here. Feel free to listen every video i posted on the post, they are pieces of arts.

Overall i just hope there is someone who can share the same thoughts as me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment