Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My new experience!

Regarding to my title, are you guys got curious about it? Ngehehehe.

I was pretty doubtful about "to do or not to do" when jenny asked me about that. The last time i was doing it, i was like, merely fifteen years old! So yeah, i had think thoroughly and decided to give it a try. Plus plus, i'm gonna be so free on this weekend!!!

Life is totally meaningless when you have NOTHING to do. No Anticipation Of Life is pathetic. This is my opinion about life, how about you?

Back to the topic, i'm so gonna be the Part-Time Promoter! Hahahah! Yeah, seriously, this is going to be a brand new experience. Skip the part when i was doing the promoter when i was 15, that was only for fun. This time, it is going to be a real one.

This job is under Energiser Company, and the products is Schick, the men used razor. It is actually an exchange programme. Just a brief introduction here.

So anyone of you guys, want to get a new razor from Schick, feel free to drop by Watson @ Jusco ayer keroh this friday (5th of nov) until next sunday (7th of nov), from 10am to 10pm. Just bring along your razor and you will get a new one from schick! Cool eyh?

By the way, anyone who is interested in buying the Quattro refill pack, you can get it here too! =D

Hohoho, i am quite nervous about those honestly. But i really need this to fill up my time! Luckily boyf going to leave his car here for me. So everything is going to be ok, i hope. Wish me lucks peeps!

And janganlah tell my mummy. I am kind of children that always hide from parents because my parents tend to be over-conscious about me. They worry about everything. They don't know their daughter is a fully-grown-up girl already. I still love them alrite! :P

Rawrrrrr.God bless me!


2 comments:

  1. Eh pompuan! I'm quite worry about you too!
    I'm afraid you may not get used to this kind of 10hours standing job. Anyway just take it as an experience kay! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha jennie! thanks for the concern! touched weih~ i will call you and ask lo if i dunno anything. about the 10hrs standing job, i think it is time for me to learn! :P

    ReplyDelete