Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Blog Need A Change

Wondering what's the topic is talking about? Yes it is what exactly it means. Live Life Joy needs a huge change.

Last night i was talking to my boyfren and suddenly he pointed out that my blog is getting boring as i always post the same dame thing EVERYTIME. he said he don't even read it when the blog is not talking about him. those words are like torns, it totally broke my heart. I kept argue that it is because my life is like this, that's why i keep posting things like this. I don't expose inner world of mine, i don't blog about emo stuff, i don't blog without a pictures.

While when he says, " You are the blogger, you need to be creative to keep your readers back. ", it totally inspire me enough. The silly boy even thought i was mad at him because i kept quiet. Silly him, my mind was running, running to search for fresh clues. I'm not mad at you, i felt thankful because u always being straight forward to me, in order to correct my mistake. ILY ♥

So the first step of all of this, i decided to change my template back to the blogger template. Frankly, i'm sick of those blogskins template too, while for the blogger template, i can more gadgets. =D


new layout!




I guess i already have some new ideas. Just stay tune people! And about the birthday post, i will still update it. No worries!

Human i've encountered, too uncountable. The kind, the evil, the fake, the genuine, the honest, the liar, the crazy, the serious, the normal & abnormal etc etc etc etc etc...like i said, uncountable.

For me, human always with a purpose that brings bad to others, the scariest one, and so, the human i hate the most.Not like he want to murder you,but he has a bad thoughts on everything he did.

Will you ever dare to steal a good dream that supposingly belongs to someone but NOT YOU? Think of your conscience.Owh~bad bad bad. If you think you're pissed reading to this, then i bet you know what. I never mention anyone or even anything, i don't even know who is getting pissed with this, so if you're, i'm SORRY. Yet, u know what is that.

Nightmare you've caused to someone, is the meanest thing u ever did.

We human have a pair of eyes, we know what is going on. And yes, we have a brain to think. So don't ever underestimate us.

till then, xo.

2 comments:

  1. wow ur bf caused revolutionary changes on ur blog! It's good tat i can finally comment wit ur post (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalo finally! LEAVE more comments for me!

    ReplyDelete