Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday is finally OVER!

Happy Belated Birthday to Myself ;

Hey peeps! I'm here to say a million thanks to all of your wishes, no matter in text messages, msn, twitter, facebook, or even by phone calls! I appreciate it much. Receiving those wishes are really happy, i'm so glad to have all of you guys! =)

*
*
*


♥ Thanks to all the best friends who gave me such a wonderful 19th birthday yesterday! The simple yet full-of-laughs dinner was totally 10/10, and the picnic on the beach was unforgettable! The lovely adorable presents from them is love!

♥ Thanks to those pretty girls who celebrated my advanced birthday on 15th and the present from yibi!

♥ Not to forget the surprise present that given by my MMU bestie! Muacks Muacks Muacks! Hahaha!

♥ Next, the present comes with full of sincerity from my beloved cousin, Zu Yan! Love u much :)

♥ Lastly, I'm still waiting for the one last present from the boyfren. Ngehehehe.


I shall blog about that within this week alrite? Promise!

Birthday is over and tomorrow i'm going back to Melaka! Gotta be so busy cause need to settle lots of stuff. So long my home, my family, my comfie bed, my piano, my friends over kb. And say Hi to second semester of my first degree year.

Once again, thanks banyak banyak!!! I truly madly deeply appreciate it. Love u guys! ♥♥♥

NOTE:Wanna know more about how i get my presents from my mmu besties? Click to read here.

Signing off.xx

-endofpost-





No comments:

Post a Comment