Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Will be back!

Middle of the exam ;

Hello readers, i'm currently undergoing MIA as i'm in the middle of the exam now. Too bad. I left 3more papers to go.

Furthermore, streamyx moderm encountered some problem and none of us could connect to the net. I'm now using the hostel Local Area Connection which is very bery slow. I was trying to update my bloggie just now but uploading pic was failed.

So i promise i will be back after the connection is smooth and my finals is end. PROMISE :)


Current Situation :

Connection - Foul.
Weather ( Raining) - Foul.
Own condition - Foul.
Finals - VERY FOUL.


Today iz a bad day. Shall lucks come to me. M'sia studies papers tomorow and i haven't started any revision.

Need lucks, badly.xoxo

-endofpost-

No comments:

Post a Comment