Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A trip to muar

hello peeps ;

This time i'm so not gonna disappoint you guys. Hahah. I've got stuff to update. Guess what? A trip to muar!

Yea right, it's not the first time i hit muar town. but this time i'm going w elaine, apple, cc and foong! Too bad xiuxiu couldn't join us as she was going somewhere else, but i promise there will be next time. :) MR.Tanfei is from muar, so yea, he was the tour guide.

On the way to muar, i realized i forgot to bring my camera! FML. I was complaining how forgetful i can be and so...bo bian we have to take photos using hp. so the photos quality aren't that good. :\
We took off around 3something yesterday to muar. Took around 45mins to reach muar town but there was a huge traffic jam over town there. So, guess what we did to kill time when traffic jam there? Camwhore! To kill time mah. :P













We were starving and craved for muar otak-otak! hell yeah, i'm so addicted to otak-otak now. So the bf drove us to the house which sells the famous otak-otak. The size of otak here is much more bigger and thicker than the usual one. The taste is superbbbbbb!


Aunty selling otak-otak preparing 60 sticks for us.




Spot the name.I cant even see it now. lol



LOL i know, we're very sampat. We're just doin things our instinct asks us to do. =O We bought the otak and off we went to Tanjung to eat our otak and have rojak! Another fav of mine :P


There you go, the big juicy otak!




Mixture of fruits with the rojak sauce. Me likey!




Elaine!




My fatty roommate!!! hahaha.



We took a ride to the monkey's area after we finished our food. None of us had the courage to walk down from the car to take a clear look of those monkeys. HAHA anyway we kept laughing seeing those monkeys acting. KEWT!


A picture monkey from the car view.



We back to the tanjung there to take pictures. It's good to tag along guys so that there is always a ppl to hold camera for us. HAHAHA. :p











FUNNY! Can you Spot us??




Someone insisted don wanna take pic w us since he is from muar!




Hahar, he said : eh, you see DSLR effect. HAHA















And he said we were like in a boat.LOL




After pushing,forcing and almost-killing, ok like finally, the BEST PICTURE of us!
hahaha. See you're so goodlooking when you're smiling to the camera!




Then, we went back to the boyf's home for awhile. Elaine and apple were so excited to meet his brother - the lonely kid. *inside joke* And yeah, we stayed around 20mins before we headed to Wetex Parade


The bf's homie.




While on the way to wetex we stopped by a herbal tea stall at Tan Chi Avenue.



Went shopped around Wetex Parade and we even went to Muar Pc Fair. Actually we wanted to look for Jenny and Zhiqin which work as promoter at the pc fair. Unfortunately the time we went, we met them by the entrance. they were going for break. LOL. Of course not to waste the time we walked here, we went inside for a walk. SO CROWDED!

Hunger hit!! Time for dinnner, that time was already almost 10pm. Guess what, Wan Tan mee again. I bet every muar-ian knows where is the Ah Peng Wan Tan Mee rite? Ya, the they serve the biggest wantan. LIKE DIM SUM! hahaha.


Kill time, kill time :P









Slurpssss the biggest wantan. I'm full by eating only 4 or 5.




My small size of wantan mee.Yet i couldn't finish.So big portion!



We were all FULL. Went to Witchery Ider to tapao for drinks. As the place was all occupied! Goodbye to muar after that. We will come next time, with toh xiu xiu!!! :))))

And sorry to those passengers in the car ytd as i kept complaining about my PTPTN stuff. F*ck my life that i didn't get full loan, which mean i cant have much more extra money to spend! I always wanted to have that money so that i can spend whatever i need, without asking money from parents. That's the thing. But i should be glad already since many of them didn't get approved.

I'm actually still upset about that.My dream is crashed without those money.No money, no life!And i don really like to ask money from parents as they always think i always spend money on unnecessarily stuff. Yea i did, thats why i willing to pay back in the future and have my life now. They dont understand. seriously, they dont.

Ok, i should be glad already. Stop ranting. xo

-endofpost-

3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you


    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete