Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Talking about Life.

Hello peepsss ;

It's wonderful Sunday today, i slept from 4am to 2pm just now. OOooops, it's been so long i never slept for that long! Super comfy bed and super cold weather, and consequently my body was so reluctant to wake up. Heh...


Soooo, i always blog with pictures but not this time. Because my friends told me that my blog should be taking about life but not every post full with pictures and those...But i always thought blog without pictures is dull and bored! Cause when i was reading blogs without pictures i easily get bored and directly scroll down to some post that are having pictures. Of course i did read some of it, selective one, according to people. :P After heard what they told me last night, i guess i was wrong. Every ppl has the different taste.


I basically don't update my blog if i don't have a single pic. Usually only if i wanna spill something so desperately only i will blog without pic, this case is obviously few. Ok talking about life now...sincerely :)


Life, so far so, err-moderately-good. Not that bad luck anymore since last week. Okay fyi, last last week i just spoiled my phone which sticks to me for like 4yrs already. I always said i wanna change a new phone but the fact is i still have a strong feeling towards this phone. So it is no longer alive when i took it in the bathroom and then i tot it needs some bath(stupidity exaggeration only)....okay u know what happened next. I'm now processing to get a new phone. AM STILL WAITING!


Besides i spoiled my phone, i also slipped in the toilet 2weeks ago. My back was in serious pain, even if i lay, sit, squad, walking i will feel the pain too. Only if i stand still i won't feel pain. That was a worst experience i ever had, but thanks god from this experience i knew there are tons of people who are still caring about me. My roommate, darlings, boyf, buddies, bffs...they were there for me and lend their hand for me whenever i need help. I heart you all. :)


About the academic stuff, i am now left 2 assignments to be submitted on 4th of sept, and soooo u know Finals approaching soon! Woots, this time is going to be the first final of my degree year. I should put more efforts as i could because this is the first final, must score well toget higher CGPA. aiyah but i always said i will put more efforts but in the end i will still slacking around. hahahahaha. I only will get nervous when the final is knocking the door...1 weeks away :P


$.$, talking about money...i think i always mentioned in my post that im broke. I don't know why i always broke la seriously, i always don know where my money gone. My boyf always asked me, hey where is ur money i just saw like RM30 in ur purse but now why left RM10 only. Then i will always tell him, idk why lah.. Ya seriously idk why?? I got to admit i'm very poor in managing my money, and i never bother to count, or organize the money. I think this is the main reason i always broke lol. I will never learn how to manage it. *Big sigh*


Lastly, about myself. I think i have to learn how to manage my anger and try to think more positive about people. My anger always comes and goes, like in a sec i can be like freaking MAD but the next i would be calm, (always when i woke up from dream). It just gone and i will felt like why lah just now i mad of those lil' stuff. So usually i will felt guilty for being like that all the time, esp to someone (you knew it).


Losing temper to him was the only way for my to vent my anger, i felt so guilty every single time i did that to him. But he can still be so forgiving and caring after our argument. I told him once, because he is like my closest person here to me, my family is not with me, the only closest ppl here is him. Ya i do have bffs, darlings here but i rarely do that to my friends, but my family. What i expect is family always there for you, they won't leave you no matter what. That's what i felt for him, i'm sorry although i promised for like zillion times i will never did that again but still i did that. I am now in the process to learn how to manage my anger already. So the lesser the argument now. :)


Enough for that, i'm hungry now! Wanna get make myself a drink. xoxo

-endofpost-

No comments:

Post a Comment