Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

10000 words.

Dear Readers ;

Yea, right. i ignored my blog again. Well this post is going to fill with thousand of words but not pictures. you can choose to leave if you don wanna read this. in a spilling mood in this freaking night, just let me be, will you? :)

i've been thinking alot this evening. thinking whether i am doing right or wrong all this while. i guess i should find a way out instead of having arguments over the same issue everytime. but actually, it is very simple to get the solution, just leave it and dump it. yet the fact is, i'm too struggle to give up. the passion is there. the urge is there. mind calling you to do this, and there are lots of criteria to be consider. Face the fact, we're only human created by God, we can't have everything in our life, our life are meant to be imperfect. Once we got this, we gotta give up that. it is hard to have it both. unless you're really lucky to get it both, living perfectly with the one you love.

sometimes, when we were too into some other stuff, we tend to ignore the feeling of others. recalling back, i think i've been acting selfish all this while. the feeling sucks when u know the one u care alot now is feeling hopeless. i didn't meant to be like this, but yet, i did. for many times. repeating the same mistake. repeating the same issue. i'm sorry.

but when it comes to stuff like that, i tend to ignore again. because my own thinking over-control myself. because i'm not the one with zero thinking, i got mine. like many other ppl on this earth. decision-making always comes to me nowadays. This or That? Once i made a wrong one, i could ruin my day and others. The right one, perhaps not a good one either.

So, this time. Be wise before do anything. I don wan miss anything great. I don wan to disobey my mind. I don want to cause myself into a trouble in the end. I don wan us end up to be nothing either. I'm finding a way out, to a win-win situation. things like this, will never be win-win, it will always be win-lose, lose-win. Just depend on yourself which you want to sacrifice. Isit worth? So...

T-H-I-N-K. And i'm still thinking.....

-endofpost-



No comments:

Post a Comment