Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Holiday Mood

hola readers! ;

ellowwwww! im in holiday right now. fyi currently at my hometown, kota bharu. mad happy cuz im home again! going back home meaning = gaining weights again. LOLsss. anyway, im controlling as mummie is controlling me as well. she doesn't wants her daugther becoming an OBESITY girl. muahahaha.

oh well, finals is over. time flies, it's time to say goodbye to FOUNDATION. and after my holidays, which means 2more weeks, im gotta upgrading my status from FOUNDATION to DEGREE already! hahaha. i know, nothing to be excited, cuz it means you're growing older lah mak cik. ==

i wanted to post about my outings after my final (not much photos taken btw) yet my broadband seems to be so hardcore to function to upload photos. fml. perhaps, rainy day matters. LOL

i promise will update asap. hearts!

-endofpost-

No comments:

Post a Comment