Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

FMLTTM seriously.

FML =/ ;

alright, i'm sorry for abandoned my bloggie again. now im here to update. yet there's not much photos. forgive me okay? hahaha. fyi im currently @ my hometown. going back to melaka tis sunday. arghhh. labtest,outline,ACCOUNTING midterm test all approaching next week. somemore, business project. i gotta a feeling, i'm gonna be real real real busy next week. i didnt even touch my accounting yet, not even a page yet tis is my weakest subject! FML seriously.

well, i guess most of you all know, alrite not most, ALL of you know that i went for rebonding right. due to the tagged photos in fb. this rebonding costs me quite alot, since my hair length is not that long, and i deserve a cheaper price, yet i was so hardcore that i wanna go for it. im so regret that i nvr listen to my friends' advices. i shouldn't. arghhh. now i miss my previous hair alot alot alot. the problem now is, my hair is way too straight. TOO! and im really not used to it, so as my friends and bf. =( now i started to hate this and grumbling all day long abt tis. my self-esteem, reduced =((((
FMLTTM seriously, no kidding.

personally hate to be a topic of others. this is NOT happening at all, why would the haters take it as 911 case? *rolling eyes* FMLTTMMMMMMMMMM no kidding, im kinda pissed.

GDI, tell me how am i gonna do with my hair? arghh. see the pic below...


from this natural punya.....




to this!!! omfggdifmlttm!!!!








gotta wait for few weeks, i hope my hair will back to a lil' bit more natural.
*godbless*

-endofpost-
don talk behind me haters.tengkiu

No comments:

Post a Comment