Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, January 1, 2010

the very first day of 2010

the beginning - 01.01.10 ;


first of all, happy 2010 people


fyi, i was having a great countdown @ jonker street last nite.
it really made my day.
we were all hyped up. *wink

anyway i aint gonna update my blog with this.
p/s: will update asap.
just i've got a thought that,
i shall have a post with the date 01.01.10
hahaha.

great day, great mood today.
i hope this indicates the good beginning of 2010. =)

there are good and bad stuff happened on me in 2009,
i did learn some lessons in 2009.
i met bunch of new friends from diff places in 2009.
i am on the twisting point that lead to my future in 2009.
and
i met someone who changes my life in 2009.


thanks to my BFFs, Darlings, Friends, Family, ♥ ones,
they were on my pathway along 2009.
perhaps, without them, my 2009 wont be that interesting? xD
anyway, they made my year.
really, sincerely, appreciate it, heaps. =)

well, i really hope that 2010 is a better year than 2009.
new year, new beginning, new hope.

though, i knew something does not last forever,
yet i just wanna appreciate every moment.


all mickeys @ jonker street. xD



argh, getting fatter. shall get slimmer in 2010. =P


will update about it soon.

-end of post-
you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment