Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

study week for 2nd trimester.

lil miss splendid is back again ;

ohwell, i know i should have start focusing on my studies now.
my exam is really near already
yet im still here for blogging?
teehee.
arghh don know la just feel lk bloggin.
i promise i will get back to my studies later,
i ady close my facebook browser u know? xD

sighhhh, the banking stuff really annoyed me.
totally irritating when u think about that.
i checked back the account and still not yet settled!
i pray to the god, seriously, i need godbless,
this is a huge amount.
*big big sigh*

and, i'm facing financial problem now =/
i'm officially BROKE!
so, don ask me out until next week.
i should have start studying and SAVE money already.

i'm serious.

i also tryna to save on my meal as well.
maybe u will see a slimmer me? xD
hahaha.
as if i will get slimmer la.. =P

i'm here to inform,
i will only update my blog when im free kay?
spare me. =)

take care everyone.
kb-rians, im going back soon! =)

-end of post-
when it comes to confession,
don't be fake anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment