Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kb, here i come again. :D

aloooohaaaaaaa ;

how are you readers? been abandoned my blog for like, a week? or perhaps 2weeks? hehe. fyi, my final for 2nd trimester already, OVER! yeahhh. but tis indicates that, 3rd semester is coming so so so soon baby. yea, time flies, indeed. :/

about finals, i already tried my best to do. but the courseworks are so damn freaking low that i was so down that day. baby i'm down down down~ godbless*

anyway, i'm in a very great mood, quite hyper probably, cause im going back to my hometown tonight, which i mean, today, saturday. xD it's been months ago since the last time i went back to KB, i miss KB so damn much u knowwwwwww. i miss my home, i miss my family, i miss my friends, i miss the foods etc....

oh talking about food, it will directly link to weight, and it's freaking annoying me. my fellow very ho xim de coursemates, FORCED me to measure my weight just now. and i just realize that, i have putting on SO MUCH weights. this is serious man. very very serious. =/ diet? haihh. the bf is reminding me for thousand times that, diet diet and diet, but i guess im being too hardcore, nvr listen to him =P but this time, tis is killing me, i finally accept that i really need to DIET.

but definitely, going back to kb, is not a high time for, diet. =/

you know, i always got a strong instinct towards some aspect. very correct, it's like under my control. but somehow i dont wish to have this kind of instinct, seriously i dont. who wants a bad thing happen on themselves right? hmph =/ anyhow, this is all fated. you don even have a damn power to control it, GOD decides it. what you can do is jus, face it, and solve it, in a right way.

and i learnt. dont need to be over-obsess over a tiny matter, or even a BIG matter, dont give a BIG damn on it. if you know what i mean. once you're being like ignorant/care-less, you ll not be thinking the stuff for the whole day and night. and when i think back what i did last time, i think it's quite lame, what a fool i was. so now, i learnt. =) and conclusion is, my life is much more, happier. *WINK WINK WINK

and, i aint no believe on that, just i cant see any that can lasts long anymore. i think most probably, century prob. =/ what to do?
time changes, people changes, thought changes.

i accept that. and i will only believe if there's truth that can certainly, definitely, proves me wrong.

yes, i'm still waiting. :D

no photos to share, since i din camwhore for such a long time, due to the physical changes on me. hahahaha. anyway, take care readers. chill =)

-end of post-
i aint nagging/emo, i just feel like spilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment