Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

here we go, third semester.

a good HELLO to the beloved readers ;

i know i've been really lazy to update my blog lately. seriously, nothing much to update. yesh, im back to my hometown and yesh, im going back to melaka again by tomorrow. *BIG SIGH*
i wonder why MMU dont let foundation students have a LONGGGGER holiday? hais. T.T

yea, life is still good, i guess? nothing much to be worried except for my result. actually i dont put high expectation on it already, i just hope that my result isn't that bad, i mean, not that sucks lah. *pray hard* other than aspect, financial problem perhaps? argh, u know recently i've got a very strong feeling to shop for bargains, especially SHOES! my mom just bought me 3pairs today! i'm so damn freaking happy lor. honestly, i can really live just for shoes. :D cuz whenever i think about my shoes, my mood will switch to a hyper mode! hehehe. *happy happy happy*

about other other other aspects, nothing much to comment. ;)

the clock tick tock 86400 times per days, i wonder why time flies that fast? it's already 3rd semester in 2more days. =/

uhh, i guess i need to be extra hardworking already. as if i wil lahhh. hehehe. btw, i really need to put serious attention on my coursework already lahhh. see last sem, coursework semua catpalang one. so, this semester, coursework kena buat betul betul dy. hmmph.

oh ya, this time tak boleh tak diet liao. even my mom, friends, teachers said that i'm FAT! walao. damn sad one lor. cny coming summore, how to diet.... =( control me pls.

oklah, call me lil' miss splendid aka lil' mis VAIN. cuz u know what i am going to do next. upload some camwhore pic again, since i really didnt capture much photos lately. spare me. =(


taken in the fitting room while waiting for my dumb bro to change! xD



after edit much more better right. the bad quality blame to my hp...




this one, taken ages ago. hahaha. upload shuang~



-endofpost-
♥ i miss the bf so much. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment