Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

sorry?

0137 am ;

again, another sleeplessnight.
but im gonna force myself to hit the bed as there will be 8am class tomorrow morning.
things are getting complicated that im totally clueless about those.

i've never been in such circumstance before,
this is the first time.
she told me that, why am i behaving like this,
cause i've found the right one.
she says, they were all wrong.
i am doubting, everynite.

problems are everywhere,
every nooks and crannies.
you'll never know when it comes to you,
and when it comes,
=/

i tried my best to do anything i could,
cause i've said i dont wanna miss anything anymore.
cuz i know eventually i will hurt myself the most.

sometimes it's my stubbornness.
my so-called determination,
my oh-i-think-so-prideless principles,
lead me to astray.

think thrice
before you say any word,
before you do anything,
before you make any decision.

for GOD's sake,
why cant i lead a simple life?
seriously i'm sick of these, and i want a simple/normal life.
perhaps i need to revalue myself,
and hopefully i've got a simplier life.

im gonna end my post with a big big sigh.
godbless*

i'm sorry if i've did anything wrong.
maybe,
we shall have a retreatment


No comments:

Post a Comment