Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

L-I-F-E

ellow, i'm back again ;

it's saturday and i supposed to enjoy my day. but the bad part is, i'm now seriously BROKE. No kidding, im always broke, thats why i named myself little miss splendid. :P well, i'm gonna meet up with my parents & brother & STEVEN ONG tomorrow! i really cant wait. i miss them alot, alot alot alot, much more than you expect. i hope that i could go back KB with my parent and don need to come back here anymore. *evil smile.

just kiddin lah, how can i leave my darlings here? i'm not so heartless. wait for me. :D

i guess this will be a long post. actually i wanted to post about seoul garden which i went ytd. but im still receiving the photos from eutong, it might be quite slow. i will update it asap once i got them all ok. ;)

fyi, i'm on blogger.com again due to my boredom. im gonna spill everthing here, not much la, just, read it if you're patient enough. i'm stucked at my room, as you know i'm a very lazy person, im hungry but im lazy to get food. i willing to starve than to walk downstair to get food.

lifeless. aint because of the thing you thought, its because i started to lost again. im wondering, where is my aim for life, i used to have it since i was young, but now, the enthusiasm gone. ever since i got here, i started to get lazier. especially semester 2, i dont really pay attention on lecturers, dont know what should i do for my assignment, even the date for exam. arghhh, what kinda of life am i having now? that's why i said, life is a shit, still we need to get over it. thats so pathetic huh?

now i realized, fool around everyday is actually, L-I-F-E-L-E-S-S! now i got the definition of lifeless. yes, finally. and, i think i should get some motivation and motivate my life again. i should, asap. after i get back from KL, i shall. hopefully.

i was once ambitious, but now, already gone. i was once day-dreaming about my succesful future. successful, kononnyeeee. doing nth already expect for a great future? argh, spare me!

life has ups & downs. UPs come to you at first, and DOWNs approach later on. what we can do just, accept it, live them with a SMILE :)))))) like this. you have to accept that your life is not always full of UPs, there are failures along the road. once you get over the DOWNs, here comes the UPs again. and that's LIFE.

so, im now experiencing DOWNs, and UPs shall come to me after some time? *godbless.

people are cruel & mean. they tend to laugh at you when you're having predicament, they will be like so damn freaking happy to see you in this kinda condition. they thought that you would be really sad, depress, wanna-commit-suicide. well i despise them, and ignore them as well. they will find out they are stupid enough to act like that, and actually you care no more about their opinions.

" put a smile on it and ignore. " he teaches me that.

i shall full stop here.

xo, little miss splendid.
the ugly truth about selfish human,
no matter you're still alive or not,
no one cares.


conclusion, love youself more.
and your true friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment