Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, October 23, 2009

this ain't good.

got my grade yesterday.
arghhh i knew i screwed them up.
and im glad to have one A-. hahaha.
well, passed all the subject lah.

went to watch Inglurious Basterds yesterday,
*yawn yawn & yawn*
i dont like this movie,
same as my darlings.
only few of them think the movie was nice.
well, i personally think it's quite boring.
what i know is just, brad pitt is always goodlooking =]

how do you feel when ppl who you care is actually denying you?
how do you feel when outsiders are having a totally wrong thought on you
which makes you feel like you're a fool?

if it's me ;

i will be totally lost.
i'd rather give up everything just to make sure they clear out the thought on me.

cause i care.

how can you ask me not to care?
because it's totally WRONG from the fact.

assume that you're NOT but ppl think it's a YES.

i will say to myself
gross folly.

whoever wants to think himself/herself as a fool?
pathetic freak.

enlighten me.
clear my doubts.
simplify everything.

life is a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment