Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, October 16, 2009

18th birthday :)


16th October ; ♥
Woots!

*
*
*

Happy Birthdayyyyyyy

to

MYSELF

was great moment with so-called family last night,
and did received lots of surprises.

Overjoyed & Touched & Stone.

NOTE : Stone means when you really dont know what reaction should you give when you receive surprise, and of course you're really happy for it.


You actually will realize many things in just a simple birthday.
and what i realized is,
i m having a bunch of great friends, and bf too.
which i'm really glad and felt so lucky to have them in my life.


and what im really shocked was,
my bro actually phoned me and wished me happy birthday,
which he never did before.
thanks bro, you're getting mature.
and he was giving some PIECE of advice,
as if he is my elder bro.
in fact, i'm the eldest in family .


stay tuned to my birthday celebration's post ya.
i might not update it today.

thanks for everyone who wished me.
i truly appreaciate that.

lots of love


P/S : i'm 18 now & i know i should be mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment