Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, September 11, 2009

You make it differrent.

it's now 2weeks before final.
i should get my ass on my chair n' study hard.
but do not expect to stay in my room study for 24hrs per day,
duh, i'm not kind of person.
out of 24hrs, expect me to study for only....
errr.
can i say...2hours?
hahaha.
yesh, 3hrs or 4hrs the maximum lah.
NOTE : i'm not that hardworking one kay. but i will try my best. (:

this weekend i'm not going anywhere,
but movie later on.
WHERE GOT GHOST.
*wink
i know the guys dont let me go for the movie,
and tryna to cheat me the movie is cancelled,
dont cheat lah CC!
if u all din come n pick me also i'll walk there!
=P

i'm gotta pen off here.


Thanks God that i found you,
i'm truly glad to have you in my life. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment