Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Whatever it takes

It's not my day ;

The higher the expectations,
the more disappointment u will get.

human tend to take everything for granted,
including little miss splendid here.

throughout all the day,
uneasiness surrounded me.
which indicates something gone wrong.

flipped through magazine,
found some inspiring sentences that help.

"Today is going to be a great day. "

" It's all happening perfectly. "

" I can do anything if i put my mind to it. "

" I give myself permission to be totally honest with myself and others. "
( for now, i cancel off this one 1st )

hopefully these will help me through the exam week.
in order to avoid unnecessary thingy during this critical moment,
i need to be considerate until the exam ends.
and yes i will.

whatever it takes.
it's yours now.




No comments:

Post a Comment