Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, August 7, 2009

the worst part in this week.

YESTERDAY WAS THE WORST PART IN THIS WEEK!
i'm not going to mention it.
i'm so sick & pissed.

i'm now feeling much more better,
thanks steven, he consoled & comforted me just now.
millions thanks to him! (:

NOTE : to dear miss sohyeeying,
i'm not going to upload it lah.
i'm now using my desktop which is superduperfxcking lag one.
so, when i get back to my lappie,
i promise you i will update my blog asap!
just wait patiently for that.
you will see your pretty face. (:
and attention to every guys,
whoever wants her number/msn/facebook,
u can always get from me.
she's single and available.
*laughs*
help u promote.

so far,i'm enjoying my holidays,
today is just not my day,
tomorrow, i think it will be okay.
so peeps, wait arhhh.
i will be back!

chill little miss ying ying. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment