Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TRULY relieved

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
this time, i'm truly relieved.
atleast, i dont hide anything from my best friends.
which i mean is my family. :)

i spilled out everything last night.
and, obviously,
they are happy for it too
which i'm so glad about it.

thanks you guys for being considerate
hearts u guys so much <3
i appreciate you guys lotssssss.
sorry for hiding from you all before kay?
and i promised MCD to you all when free.
hehehe.

well, this is done, but there are still
assignments,
essays,
irritating fees payment,
upcoming PTPTN day,
i hope i get everything done.
dont ever tell me that my certified documents cannot be approve.
i will kill myself. buuuuuuuu. crappppp.
i gotta off for my family day soon.

before that, lets do some sharing. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment