Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Little Miss LONELY.

*spotted*
little miss splendid is now alone at LCCT mcd,
playing with her lappie.
she's now no longer little miss splendid but little miss lonely,
for a few hrs.
=P

omggggodddd.
i'm feeling extremely sleepy due to lack of sleep last night.
i slept at 5am and woke up at exactly 10am today.
5hrs sleep can never satisfy me,
i need a nap right now!
how if i fell asleep then ppl took away my luggages?
the most important thing prolly not my luggages,
it's my lappie.
i cant live without it!
& i know my mom is going to chop me into pieces.
swt.

having strawberry sundae just now,
and going to check in after 20minutes.
i'm actually searching for KB-rians,
atleast, i have a company.
still peeking.

during the journey from melaka to lcct,
i chit-chatted w/ an aunty for all the way from melaka to lcct,
from where she's heading to everything.
Ahaha.
and thanks to mr.lazy who texts me.
so that i wont be so boredddd.
:D

gahhhh. i cant sign in my msn lah weih,
wtf. im using ebuddy which i dont really prefer to.
hmmm.

*yawning* *yawning* *yawning*
my eye bags are bigger & bigger.
i should practice a healthy lifestyle when im in KB.
cant wait to see my parents.
in few more hrs.

and hey, i found only few of people wearing mask,
not quite alot too.
so i also never wear it,
hopefully, i dont get infected by the scary diseases.
*touch wood*

here is something i need to spill out,
i'm getting fed up w/ people who trying to treat me as a little girl.
WhatTheFxck!
tell u what, you're not anything, not my bf, bff,
and not even a friend of mine,
we dont even know each other for even one day!
then you were like asking me to be careful,
drink more water,
blar blar blar
for hundred times!
totally, absurd.
NONSENSE!

can u pls,
SHUT UP?
not being mean. im just, hate it so much.
i dont block u just because you're a friend's friend.
i dont wanna make things so complicated,
but u make me made it.
& im so sorry that if i blocked u.
another chance is given.
means, LAST CHANCE.
ops, did i say sorry?
i mean, i'm NOT sorry for that.

okay, i should never let this NOTHING to spoil my mood.
im excited right nw,
i should never care for this.
never
&
ever.

k, i gotta go.
see u guys in KB!

No comments:

Post a Comment