Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

another lazy day.

okay, i'm lazy again.
undeniably, i'm miss lazy.
i supposed to do my assignment after my class today,
and attend a talk at 5pm.
but me as a leader cancelled the assignment discussion,
and skipped the talk.
hahaha.

i'm a very considerate leader ok?
because i love my group members,
such as elaine and apple.
they slept at 5am last nite,
so i give them rest lorrr.
*laughs*

BTW,
congratz to mrlazy!
he got two champions for the football match.
and enjoy your trip man.
remember what i told you.
hahaha.

you're right, everything is over,
i'm glad for that too.
truth revealed,
and it's going to start all over again.
i admit i WAS thinking too much,
and now,
i dont wanna think too much anymore.

i hope everything will be okay.

SO, wish me lucks PEEPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment