Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Never Say Never - The Fray

i'm having a severe addiction to this song
Never Say Never - The Fray
did you guys ever notice this is the soundtrack from transfomer 2?
i only heard a tiny part and
know there are a lyric
such as ' dont let me go ... '
in this song.

i found this song when im seaching @ youtube for transfomer soundtrack.
omfg.
im really addicted to it already.
and im still listening to this song.



Some things we don't talk about
better do without
just hold a smile
we're falling in and out of love
the same damn problem

together all the while
you can never say never
when we don't know why
time and time again
younger now then we were before
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go

picture you're the queen of everything
as far as the i can see
under your command
i will be your gaurdening
when all is crumbling
steady your hand

you can never say never
when we don't know why
time and time again
younger now then we were before
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go

we're falling apart
and coming together again and again
we're coming apart
but we hold it together
hold it together, together again

don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go..



it's 0218 am.
i have to practice a healthy lifestyle.
im going to sleep in a very soon time.
how about you?

so, good nites people. =D

P/S : just let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment