Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Embarrasement.

I just got back from habeeb there,
was having drink w/ fellow friends.

today is totally not my day.
u know what,
i fell down from my chair today at the class.
i was playing w/ the chair
i cant find the balance,
then
GOD knows what happened.
and everyone knows that too!
OMFG!
everyone was laughing at me,
i cant stop laughing too.
the most pathethic thing was,
my coursemates which sat beside me
never knew that i was actually screaming for help
and they only knew it when they saw me on the floor.
i was stucked at there.
my mind was so blank that i dont even know what to do that time.
shee nee was trying to pull me out from the chair,
but its impossible since im a big fat girl w/ a big fat ass,
what i need to do is just turn my body to the side and walk up.
duhh.
luckily i was in the last row,
if i were in the first row or the centre,
im gonna commit suicide.
how embarrassed!

although i know it is a very embarrassing incident,
and xiuting told me not to tell others people,
but i just wanna to post it on my blog.
hahaha. =D
not being proud, i was so embarrassed u know.
but this is how i act,
i often tell my friends what happened to me,
even its the most saddening and embarrassed one.

its funny. next time when i get back to kb,
im going to tell u guys what happened.
and u guys sure will be lyao.
[lyao = laughing your ass off ]

today was my accounting quiz too.
for ur information,
i never take accounting before,
and i never pay full attention during lecture class.
so its what we called KARMA.
i dont know how to answer the ques,
although william & jeremy were giving me some tips before that,
and even teached me,
its not u guys fault,
its just me who is so lazy and never make an effort on that.
*shaking head* for myself.

but luckily my dearest mei mei, xiuxiu lend me her answer sheet,
and i managed to get 18/28!
ahahaha. thanks lots mei mei.
muacks. hearts u lots. <3

steven ong is now in melaka,
going to meet him up this weekend.
=]
hopefully he's enjoying w/ his turtle at the isolated pulau.
HAHA.

and, midterm is approaching very very very soon,
the lazy me,
as usual.
will start studying as well.
wish me lucks people.
*wink*

annndddd, oral presenation is coming soon too.
i havent prepare anything,
hahaha.
*sigh*

P/S : i wanna cryyyyy T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment