Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Call me miss camwhorrie xD

Oh yes people,
call me miss camwhorrie. =]
i was bored just now and was testing my camera,
so so so,
GOD knows what happened next,
and everyone knows that too.

so im going to upload here.
facebook? probably no.
i never edit that,
its just the camera settings.
=D

i know i know,
i've been SS for so long,
and hampir hampir kena halau by xiaowei from her room.
HAHAHAHA

and see how much i love our choir club? xD


take 1 . [ my best company olympus U1040 ]




take 2




take 3




take 4




take 5




take 6




take 7




take 8




take 9




take 10 [ xiaowei said i got potential to be AV's main character. LOL ]



I admit im abit SS,
ops did i mentioned ABIT?
i mean, ALOT!
but im me, i like being like this.
you can walk away if you dont like.

tomorrow going to pahlawan again.
yippeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment