Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Blue day.

feeling blue right now.
getting emo recently and easily pissed off.
& obviously only me myself know whats happened to me.
dont think i'm on my PMS,
i'm not.
just, something really irritating me.

dont worry people,
she is still a happy-go-lucky one,
just sometimes when she is all alone,
& she will gets emo.

i just wanna spill out.
but not right now,
of course not right here too.

A good listener is needed right now


current favourite songs,
Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry
Lenka - Skipalong


No comments:

Post a Comment