Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Speechless

Ya, i'm totally speechless at this moment,
as what i mentioned at my msn personal message,

" you can choose not to if you dont want to "

i would rather you speak out than you are actually suffering behind all these.

getting frustrated with all these.

hopefully this weekend will never bring me down,
if i were to given a choice,
i would rather to get rid of all these,
and back to my normal life.

P/S : fortunately there are still people who can still made my day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment