Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Melaka~

Hey guys, I reached Melaka this evening already. I was supposed to stay at my hostel today but the house was all vacant and the coward-me decided to go for an overnight with my family at the hotel.

LOL. Don't be surprise that i don't log on to Facebook or Msn this few days, it's very frustrating u know. Although the wireless connection are available at hotel here, but the facebook website was prohibited! even the chatbox from my blog too! WTH! The saddest part that i should tell you is....OMG, it's pathetic....the wireless network at my hostel there was so sucks! DAMN. There were not even any signal at there and i think i'm going to die very soon without it. How am i going to survive without internet???

" It's no surprise i won't be here tomorrow,
I can't believe that i stayed till today,
Yeah you and I will be the tough act to follow,
But i know in time we'll find this was no surprise."


Tomorrow will be my Registration Day, i'm excited to meet my friends there. It's been like donno-how-many-days again i haven't seen her. I'm going to sleep right now, exhausted. Wish me lucks for my new life. :DD

*P/S : Plsssss, i need internet. GOD helps me!




No comments:

Post a Comment