Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm BACK

Hi, i'm back! YEAH! What i mean is, i finally back to the website world. HAHA i tot my hostel here cannot online, because actually everyone of us is provided with LAN network, and you just need to buy the cable and need to some network setting. I asked the guy did it for me already and it's even faster than my home's line. *giggles*

Going to report my life at here, actually tonight it's only the first night i overnight my hostel here. Hehe. Last night i was having overnight with chinchee and xiaowei them. Tell you what, their place are way awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! NO KIDDING. It was a resort actually, every room comes with air-conditional and their room is the master bedroom which u can have your own bathroom with bathtub shower etc.

The orientation week is not over yet, today is only the first day. I was having fun and also some awkward times too. U know lah, those ice-breaking stuff is just like awkwarddddd. :P

I knew a few friends there, they're nice and friendly as well. They are also stay at the same hostel as mine, just mine is not the same block. The new students at MMU are really alot! Even those seniors are having sembreak right now, but the campus is always full with students. The campus is quite big i should say, i even lost my way there. LOL. Tonight i will be having a night session, so see ya. Sorry no photos.

BTW, yibi when you're reading this. see whether i'm on the MSN or not, im going to send u those photos we took last time. Upload problem for facebook, so u just upload it lahh. I will put in the winzip file. Thankssss. :)

*P/S : Thanks friends for wishing me. I'm doing fine here. I hope you all too. Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment