Nuffnang Ads

This Girl

My photo
A girl who is borned on the 16th of October 1991, from Kota Bharu. Currently studying in Multimedia University, Melaka. The one who is passionate towards life, fashion. Not to forget, a die hard fans of horoscope. Can be funny at most of the times, yet not to be messed around. Temper easy come and go.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Urgent! Need Opinions.

Hello, i urgently need some comments here.
I got a new spectacles yesterday, it is those plastic-type with bold side.
I tot i was quite suitable, but i think i was wrong.
Sigh, i should choose carefully that time. The spectacles is way too big for my small-eyes. That's why i don't have the courage to wear it yet. :(
I will show some photos i took yesterday and give me some comments through chatbox there since this layout cannot leave comments.


Honestly, i'm ready for negatives one.





and heh, i did edited two of them in order to make it better. :P
so how?

*P/S : and i choose the best ones among them all. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment